Brush your teeth after each meal or smoke before you wear aligners again. Also, make sure that you floss once a day.
Yes, because if you don’t, aligners will stain and get a bad odor. You can clean aligners using mild soap and a soft toothbrush. Never use hot water as it will damage the aligners.
This is perfectly normal, as your teeth are moving.
When initially wearing clear aligners, you may experience some or none of the following:
· Initially, speech may be affected for a couple of days and it may sound like you have a lisp.
· As clear aligners gradually straighten teeth and move to the new position, gums are reforming around each tooth as it moves, causing a feeling of “looseness” or pressure.
The starlynr® treatment is designed to wear each aligner set for 2 weeks not less than 22 hours a day. To reach the ex-pected results you must carefully follow the treatment plan.
Any type of dental work must be done before scanning your teeth and start the starlynr® treatment.
Usually implants or bridges don’t affect the aligners treatment; however, your doctor will assess your case.
Of course, as there is no contraindication if a patient is pregnant or gets pregnant during the treatment with starlynr®.
It will take a little time to adjust to aligners, but your tongue will quickly get used to it.
Yes, starlynr® can treat bite issues.
Wear the retainer not less than 22 hours a day for 2 weeks, then during the night for a long period. You need to replace your retainer every year.
· Use the chewies or gentle finger pressure to fit aligners.
· Remove aligners from the back of the mouth first and then lift them out evenly. Don’t bend the aligner excessively. The extractor can be used to help.
· Keep the aligners away from direct sunlight. Store in a dry and cool place.
· Don’t wear your aligners while smoking, eating or drinking anything other than cool drink.
· Ensure good oral hygiene before inserting aligners.
· Don’t use hot water when cleaning aligners. Heat causes damage.
· Clean the aligners daily, don’t wrap your aligners with tissues, keep them in the starlynr® case.
Make sure you use the correct aligner.
· On each aligner bag there is a mark with “U” for upper teeth or “L” for lower teeth, followed by the stage number. On each aligner, you will find the stage number.
· When it is time to switch to the next aligner stage, shift the aligners in the case. Clean and place the aligners that you just finished wearing into the bag. Place your new “current stage” aligners into the case.
· Don’t use aligners if they are cracked or broken. This can affect the final result. Broken pieces can be harmful and may be accidentally swallowed or aspirated.
The alyn-them kit includes starlynr® user guide, aligners, starlynr® case, chewies, and extractor. *content may vary from one country to another
Yes, starlynr® aligners are almost invisible. To create our aligners, we use Essix Ace plastic, which is one of the clearest in the market. No one will guess that you’re wearing aligners.